A wide range of possibilities that make this a truly professional machine in a domestic environment.
- Clean water. Here it is constantly renewed and clean for every coffee. The taste and smell of the coffee are unaffected. As the water does not stand in the boiler, being constantly re-heated, quality is not affected.
- Thermal stability. Quality in cup. Thanks to its high capacity and internal pipe measuring over a metre long. Optimised with electronic temperature control.
- 100% food-safe. AISI 316 stainless steel water circuit. No metal migration in water.
- Less limescale build-up. Easy-to-clean stainless steel circuit reduces limescale build-up.
- Steam. Unlimited steam supply. Constant pressure. No damage to the heating element caused by low water levels. Reliability and quality.
- Improves energy consumption. We reduce it from 35% to 70%, according to EN60661 test.
- We avoid heating element failures. Ascaso also offers a 5-year warranty on the steam unit that includes it.
Vacuum valves, safety valves and immersion probes are also eliminated.
- Waiting time for activation 2 minutes. Our steam unit is ready within 2 minutes after switching on. Once switched on, steam generation is instantaneous. A boiler takes between 15 and 25 minutes from start-up.
- Instantaneous regeneration time. Constant steam. A boiler takes several minutes to recover if it has previously made steam, proportionally to its use. With our system the waiting time is zero. Throughout the process it does not lose steam, it is constant for 3 minutes (maximum established for system safety) and then recovers instantly.
- We use clean water in every steam service (no water constantly overheated).
The electromechanical pressure switch is eliminated. Common in the industry, but not very precise and with mechanical failures.
Selection of the temperature of the coffee group by means of the display. From 110ºC to 165ºC
We incorporate a steam knob in place of the switch.
- You don't have to wait a second to get steam. Simply activating the steam function allows us to open or close the tap to get steam instantly.
- More professional approach to steam generation operation.
Milk build-up is reduced to a minimum, making for easy cleaning.
Along with the PID temperature control, this enables complete control of the machine.
|Uno PID||Duo PID|
|w/h/d||270x360x315 mm||270x360x315 mm|
|Water reservoir||2 liters||2 liters|
|Independents coffee/steam groups|
|Steam wand||Inox. 360º. Heat resistant ø10mm||Inox. 360º. Heat resistant ø10mm|
|Filterholder||Stainless steel ø58mm||Stainless steel ø58mm|
|Pump pressure||Regulable by OPV||Regulable by OPV|
|Coffee thermostat||Regulable by PID||Regulable by PID|
|Steam thermostat||Regulable by PID||Regulable by PID|
|OPV pressure control|
|Active cup warmer|
Group thermal cover
|Filter holder with handle and 1 coffee spout||-||-|
|Filter holder with handle and 2 coffees spout||1||-|
|Filter holder wood handle 2 coffees spout||-||1|
|Filter 1 coffee||1||1|
|Filter 2 coffees||1||1|
|Filter 1 coffee pressurised||1||1|
|Filter 2 coffee pressurised||1||1|
|Filter for pods (ese)||1||1|
|Aluminium coffee press||1||1|