Shipping charges apply to shipments within Canada only, except for remote areas and certain territories (example: Nunavut, Northwest Territories and Yukon Territory... for further details, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org).
Order amount / Shipping costs
0 - 99 $ / Depending on your location
$ 100 and more / Free
The Boutique Chapman offers an expedited expedition service from Canada Post. To be eligible for these services, the civic address must be within Canada Post's expedited delivery zones.
Please note that in order to meet the express delivery deadlines, the courier companies request that a person be present at the address indicated to accept the delivery. In this case, this could lead to delays beyond our control.
In the event of bad weather or any other delay beyond the control of the shipping service, we will work with Canada Post to ensure that the parcels are delivered as quickly as possible.
Delivery times and product availability
Most of the items offered on our website are currently available for immediate delivery. Your order will be processed upon receipt.
When the merchandise will be located and the payment will be approved, the order will be delivered to your door within the following deadlines:
2-3 business days for deliveries in Quebec and Ontario;
3 to 5 working days for deliveries in other provinces.
You will receive by email the confirmation of your order.
If the merchandise is not available, it will delay the shipment of your order. In this case, an agent from our Customer Service will contact you by phone or email to notify you.
Cancellations due to a technical problem
An order may be canceled automatically for one of the following reasons:
- Article not available;
- Difficulties in the payment process;
- Wrong or incomplete shipping address;
- Repetition of the same order.
Modification or cancellation of your order
You have a short time to cancel your order before it is processed by our systems by contacting our Customer Service Department at 1-844-900-4554 or by email at email@example.com. Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel an order that is being shipped. In such a case, please refer to the Returns section.
Packages are delivered against signature to the recipient. Any product delivered must be checked and any reservations on the carrier's bill in case of partial or total deterioration. Unreservedly the product is deemed delivered in good condition and cannot be the subject of any subsequent dispute.
Tracking your order
The Boutique Chapman's deliveries are done by Canada Post. We will send you the delivery number by email as soon as your order has left our distribution center. You will then be able to track your order by logging on to www.canadapost.ca.
For a return of merchandise by mail:
- Obtain permission to return to the Boutique Chapman Shop.
- Pack the product in its original package.
- Insert all the documents received concerning the order to return.
- Do not forget to keep a copy of all the documents provided.
- You have 30 days after the delivery date to return your order to be entitled to a refund.
- All products must be returned unused, in perfect condition, without signs of wear, odor and in their original packaging.
- Returns on used products are allowed, but the products must be in excellent condition and a 15% return fees will be charged.
- To request permission for a return, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-900-4554 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Warranty: Manage by Boutique Chapman
- Problems due to a manufacturing defect are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- The product must be returned to the store at your cost.
- Once the problem has been identified, the product will be repaired or replaced.
- Parts and labor costs for repairs under warranty are covered by Boutique Chapman.
If you have received damaged or defective items, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-844-900-4554 or by email at email@example.com.