The iClebo Omega is one of the worlds most powerful robotic vacuums available today. What separates this robot from others available is it's high powered suction motor. The Lithium Ion battery powers the 53 watt motor so it's more than a carpet and floor sweeper but capable of cleaning deeper than most others out there. The V6 cleaning blade is a series of rubber blades instead of brushes to prevent hair from tangling around. This also helps it pick up more dust and debris on bare floor surfaces. 19 sensors and a 130 degree wide angle camera taking 20 frames per second analyzes your space to clean thoroughly without getting stuck. Three cleaning modes lets you select what type of cleaning you need. 1. Spot Cleaning for spills, 2. Auto for large coverage and 3. Max for detailed cleaning of a single room. The low profile design at only 3.4 inches tall ensures it will fit under most furniture. The wet mop feature is unique to the iClebo Omega and is great for when company's coming and the floors need a re-fresh. Overall this model is ideal for busy homes and pet owners.
- 53 Watt high power motor.
- Lithium Ion battery.
- 80 minute run time.
- 3 hour recharge time.
- V6 Cleaning blade prevents hair tangling.
- 130 degree, wide angle camera maps area.
- 19 sensors to avoid obstacles.
- HEPA filter.
- Automatically docks and recharges.
- Wet Mopping feature.
- Adjustable climbing height prevents getting stuck.
- Turbo mode increases suction for deep cleaning.
- 3 Cleaning pattern modes.
- Edge cleaning.
- Low profile slim design.
- Measures 13.6" wide x 3.4" tall.
- 1 year warranty.
- Made in Korea.
- The weight of the vacuum only is 6.8 pounds.
- Home Base charging station.
- Power cord for charging station.
- Remote Control.
- Room blocking tape.