- On sale!
DrainVac S1008 - 800 air watts with deluxe 35' hose & attachments
Promotion ends: 22 September 2019
Free delivery in 2 business days (on order over 99$). If you wish to have your product in 1 day, you can choose this option in your shopping cart.
Warranty manage by Boutique Chapman: Management, parts and labor costs for repairs under warranty are covered by Boutique Chapman.
The DrainVac S1008 central vacuum is a high-end vacuum cleaner manufactured in Canada, with an unparalleled power of 800 air watts and a triple certified filtration HEPA. It's the ultimate machine to help you remove all the dust from your home and the finest particles, without having to vaccum 2 or 3 times in the same place.
In addition, its high efficiency, quiet and eco-energy engine consumes only 12.5 amperes. This model also has a tank that holds 17 litters of dust. Easy to clean, you can use it with a biodegradable disposable bag, or without a bag, because its filter is machine washable.
The quality of its Activac 3 internal filter allows you to maximize engine power, while providing you with an antimicrobial protection preventing the development of bacteria and mold inside it. Its charcoal-activated external filter eliminates bad odors and gives you HEPA quality, the industry's highest filtration standard to counter the finest particles, such as pollen, dust mites and other allergens.
- Can cover an area of 10,000 sq.
- Antirust tank
- Two-fan motor that allows a better performance
- Engine protection mechanism in case of blockage or overheating
- Power watts watts: 800
- H2O power: 138"
- Silverclear antimicrobial treatment
- Filtration with or without disposable bag
Dimension: 23" (height) x 12" (diameter)
Weight: 19 pounds
- 1 machine washable filter
- 1 fabric bag
- 35 feet luxury hose with switch
- Stainless steel telescopic pole
- Luxury floor brush
- Tool for dusting
- Corner tool
- Flat and flexible tool (black)
- Couch tool
- Tool support
- Hose support
- Tool pouch
- Vacuum: Parts and labor - 25 years
- Accessories: Parts and labor - 5 years