- On sale!
Jura ENA 8 Black
Promotion ends: 12 July 2020
Free delivery in 2 business days (on order over 99$). If you wish to have your product in 1 day, you can choose this option in your shopping cart.
Warranty manage by Boutique Chapman: Management, parts and labor costs for repairs under warranty are covered by Boutique Chapman.
The superlative new one-cup machine: small, simple, stunning – a must for all coffee lovers and connoisseurs. The ENA 8 impresses with speciality coffees that are freshly ground, not capsuled. And thanks to the variety it offers at the touch of a button, it is sure to delight even the most discerning palates. Only 27.1 cm wide, 32.3 cm high and 44.5 cm deep – this one-cup machine will comfortably fit anywhere.
A particular highlight of the design is the round water tank. Its pattern combined with its cylindrical shape is inspired by premium crystal carafes. The front 2.8" TFT display and the clearly defined operating panels make it extremely easy to use.
Ten different specialities are available at the touch of a button. The first VC compact brewing unit ensures that the coffee always flows into the cup under ideal conditions. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso. Fine foam technology creates airy, feather-light milk foam for cappuccino or other specialities.
- Small – Only 27.1 cm wide, 32.3 cm high and 44.5 cm deep – this one-cup machine will comfortably fit anywhere.
- make coffee: Ristretto, Espresso, Coffee, Cappuccino, Espresso doppio, Macchiato, Latte macchiato, Flat white, Portion of milk foam, Hot water
- Stunning – A cylindrical shaped water tank inspired by premium crystal carafes; a key highlight of the design.
- Simple – Easy to use 2.8” TFT display and clearly defined operating panels
- Automatic filter type detection – RFID technology detects whether the new CLARIS Smart mini (30L capacity) or CLARIS Smart (50L capacity) is being used and adapts settings automatically.
- Freshly ground, not capsuled – Freshly extracted every time from coffee beans. The Pulse Extraction Process (P.E.P.®) optimises the aroma of a short ristretto or espresso.
- Fine foam technology – Creates airy, feather-light milk foam.
- 10 specialties at the touch of a button – Providing the perfect cup every time.
- Solid 3mm thick aluminum housing in the Massive Aluminium ENA 8 – the world’s first coffee machine housing from solid aluminium. The aluminum panels add1.9kg to the overall weight of the machine.
- Made in Portugal with a 2 year warranty.